Looking at the complimentary ways at which holistic cures can help people with illness and disease. Natural cures also takes a look at the lesser known herbs that can help to cure or prevent cancer,heart disease, HIV, and other complaints. Healthy and wellness ideas to control pain, and therapy to make you feel better.Also help with diet and nutrition, a complete blog of self healing.
The Daily Mail has reported that if you follow the following seven steps you could live to 100.
1. GET ACTIVE: Inactivity can shave almost four years off a person's expected lifespan. People who are physically inactive are twice as likely to be at risk for heart disease or stroke.
2. KNOW AND CONTROL CHOLESTEROL LEVELS: High blood cholesterol can lead to the build up of fatty deposits in your arteries - increasing your risk for heart disease and stroke.
3. FOLLOW A HEALTHY DIET: Eating a healthy diet including plenty of fruit and vegetables is one of the most important things you can do to improve your health.
4. KNOW AND CONTROL BLOOD PRESSURE: High blood pressure is often called a 'silent killer' because it has no warning signs or symptoms. By knowing and controlling your blood pressure, you can cut your risk of stroke by up to 40 per cent and the risk of heart attack by up to 25 per cent.
5. ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT: Almost two thirds of Britons are either overweight or obese − major risk factors for heart disease and stroke. Being obese can reduce your life span by almost four years.
6. MANAGE DIABETES: Diabetes increases the risk of high blood pressure, atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries), coronary artery disease, and stroke, particularly if your blood sugar levels are poorly controlled.
7. BE TOBACCO FREE: Half of all long-term smokers die early from smoking-related diseases, including heart disease, lung cancer and chronic bronchitis. As soon as you become smoke-free, your risk of heart disease and stroke begins to decrease. After 15 years, your risk will be nearly that of a non-smoker.
I have been suffering from toothache and I have found two natural remedies for the condition.
Tilt Head Backwards
Tilting your head backwards causes the pressure to decrease in the facial area, which, in turn, reduces pressure on the painful tooth. Aggravating pain can be put down for a while with this method. This can prove to be a very helpful remedy if one does not have anything at hand.
The web and surrounding area of your right hand (between thumb and index finger) is the pressure point that controls and sends sensations towards teeth. Rubbing the web and surrounding area can help alleviate the toothache to a substantial degree. Rubbing the pressure point triggers the body to send natural pain relievers towards the affected area, which, in turn, results in relieving the pain.